Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pink and White Desk

Hello everyone!  First of all, I have to apologize for not taking the before picture of this desk.  It was jammed in my garage, and I was taking one drawer at a time until my hubby got home to help me move it.  Patients is not one of my qualities!

I found this desk at one of my favorite shops.  Most of their furniture is in great shape.  I usually just wait for a furniture sale and then swoop in!



I was at Michael's and I saw this sweet pink and white damask wrapping paper.  I knew right away that it was perfect for my desk.  I used Modge Podge to adhere the paper to the drawers.  I let them sit over night and then lightly sanded them down.  I wanted it to look older, so I used a black glaze on top. 


 
 I found these perfect drawer pulls at Hobby Lobby!



Love how this turned out:)


Sometimes I seriously wish my daughter's room was bigger!  I would keep this in a heartbeat, but for sale she is!

XOXO
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment