Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Little Blue Table

One of the best things about living in Southern California, is that it is always yard sale season here.  Lately, I have been getting up a the butt crack of dawn to meet some girlfriends for some good ol' yard sailing fun!

I came across this little table for a super great price!  It was in great shape, it just needed a little love, so in the car it went!

Before

After


I think that I finally figured out how to get capture the actual color of my furniture!  I find that when I take my photos around 2-3 pm, they come out best.  It only took me a couple of years:)

Love this color!







Did you know that Facebook has groups where you can sell and buy furniture?  I had no idea until my friend told me about it.  I can't even begin to tell you how much I love it!  I have been selling a lot of small stuff on there.  And some big stuff too!  I don't have a booth anymore, so having other options to besides CL is so nice!  You should check out what groups are in your city!

XOXO
Wendy

3 comments:

  1. Love how the table turned out. Thanks for the facebook tip. I'm in a group on facebook, but never thought of trying to sell my painted furniture there. I'll give a try.
    Blessings, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple, but so lovely! Stopping by from Elizabeth & Co :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this table! So petite. It could fit anywhere in a home and stand out! Great color and perfect amount of distressing!

    ReplyDelete