Tuesday, April 15, 2014

White Pedestal Tables

I was snooping around the thrift stores a couple of weeks ago, when I found these little gems hidden behind some other furniture.  I love when I find a matching pair of tables.  I seem to always snatch them up when I see them:)

I don't think that I have ever come across pedestal tables before. They were ugly, dusty, and in need of a little TLC.

Before



After



I love how these little tables turned out!  I know that I always complain about white paint, but these little guys were just screaming white at me.  Of course, I needed to put a black glaze to bring out their details:)





                          I think that these would be super cute in a little cottage styled living room!















these little tables are already in their new home.  I hope that she loves them as much as I do!


XOXO
Wendy

3 comments:

  1. I have never seen anything like those tables. You did a great job updating them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tables are different. I've never seen them with a pedestal. Great transformation. Stopped by via Elizabeth & Co. Linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Susan, I have never seen anything like those tables. How very unique. You gave them a fresh new look!

    ReplyDelete