Thursday, June 26, 2014

Blue and Beautiful

Hi everyone!  I can't seem to find a before picture of this one, but you probably have seen this style many times before.  It was the usual cream and gold color.  This one stayed in my garage a while.  It was stuck behind some other projects I had going on.  I finally got it out and went to work!



I mixed up the color myself.  I just played with a bunch of leftovers until I was satisfied.  I LOVE this color!  I loved it so much that I actually went and had a gallon made of it.







I didn't do anything to the hardware but wash it.  I thought it looked pretty just the way it was:)





On a side note, I finally signed up for a show!  It's not until September, but I am super excited.  The only other show that I have done, was just a craft show.  This one will mostly be my furniture and decor! 

XOXO
Wendy

1 comment:

  1. The color looks metallic--I love it!
    Good luck with getting ready for the show.

    ReplyDelete