Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thrifty Thursday #3

It's no secret that I am obsessed with vintage milk glass.  I don't collect many things, but I have such a soft spot for milk glass. (Okay, you got me. I also collect old Mason jars, and Ironstone.)

I used to just put the milk glass in my hutch and use it as decoration.  Then it hit me.  I was being silly.  They made these bowls to be used.  With the exception of my stainless steel, I got rid of all of my big mixing bowls.  I figure if I have them, why not use them?

I bought this bunch at the Goodwill.  I paid 7 dollars for everything you see.  Most of it was half off.  I have never come across this many at one time.  I usally only find it one piece at a time.


I found 3 Pyrex dishes that have dividers, 1 Anchor Hocking mixing bowl, 2 Anchor Hocking chili bowls, 1 Glassbake chili bowl, and 1 Pyrex loaf pan!  The loaf pan is my favorite.  I didn't have one.  I guess I will be making some yummy bread now!






Here is a bigger picture.





XOXO
Wendy


1 comment:

  1. It's so awesome when you get there just as someone else has decided they aren't going to keep a whole bunch of something you collect!

    I'm your newest follower ;)

    ReplyDelete