Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Big Grey Dresser

Hi everyone!  I hope you all have had a great summer.  School started this week for my kiddos.  My sweet boy is now if first grade and my baby starts preschool today.  I can't believe how fast they grow.  This will be the first time in 5 years that I will be home by myself for a few hours a day!  You know your a mom when your excited to go grocery shopping by yourself!

I found this dresser at one of my usual spots.  I didn't realize how big it was when I bought it.  When I came to pick it up, we ended up having to tie it down cause it wouldn't fit in my SUV.

Before

After

This was easy job.  It was in perfect condition.  Just outdated, so I just gave it a couple coats of homemade chalk paint in a light grey.

Love the lil' birdies!









Even after 4 years of painting furniture, I am still shocked on how just a simple coat of paint can transform a piece.  This might just be one of my favorite makeovers.  So simple, but so pretty:)

XOXO
Wendy

1 comment:

  1. So pretty and sophisticated now! Love those little birds knobs too!

    ReplyDelete