Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Fun Finds #2

I have been out and about on Saturday mornings.  Going to garage sales and thrift stores.  I have been collecting things for my show.  Here is what I found last week!




A couple of vintage signs.  I actually already painted these and made them into different signs.

A really detailed picture.  I painted in Annie Sloan's Duck Egg and then dry brushed the details in Old White.  It looks completely different. (it will be on another post)


Canister set.  I can never pass these up.  Too many uses!





And now on to the good stuff!

I pretty much stole this gorgeous piece!  We had to treck 40 minutes to get it, but so worth it!  Especially since I found this next piece too!

I was so excited when I saw this piece.  I thought for sure that it was going to be a lot more than what she wanted.  It has the original wooden casters.  I so wish that I needed a double bed!

This little piece would look so cute with with plants on it.

Not a very good picture of this little guy, but he is so cute.  I think that it perfect the way it is, so my brush will not have a date with it:)



XOXO
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment