Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thrifty Thursday #2...

It's that time again where I show you my thrifty finds!!!! 

Let me start by telling you the story... I  have wanted a cloche for quite sometime.  I have looked at stores, but have always been turned off by the big price tags!  50-100 dollars is too much for this thrifty girl!!!

Anyway, I was at Home Goods and came across a small one.  I was super excited!  It was made of thin glass, but I could live with it.  I could certianly live with the price tag of 12.99.  In it went into my cart, and I whistled all the way to the register. 

On my way home I decided to make a quick stop at Goodwill.  About 2 seconds in, I came across these!!!!











Are you kidding me???  I couldn't believe what I was looking at!  These two beauties were just sitting on the shelf waiting for me!  When I looked at the price tag, my heart did a little flip flop!  The bigger one was 11.99, and the smaller one was 9.99!!!  But wait!  It gets better!!!  The big one was a half off!!!




These guys are the real deal!  They are make of very thick glass, and are very heavy!  Both were made in France!

 It boggles my mind that these made their way into a Goodwill!  But you know what they say!  "One woman's trash is another woman's treasure!!!"








These are probably my favorite find to date!!!



3 comments:

  1. Oooh I love them! Such a great find, and so gorgeous thick glass. Love it. (Popped over from a linky party - fun to see your blog!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you!! They look fabulous. I like the tall skinny one! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky, lucky you!

    You know I love these - to find them at those prices is a dream!

    ReplyDelete