Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Easy as One, Two, Three...

I promise that I did take the before picture of this guy, but my "Littles" love to play with my phone and deleted the pictures! 

 It took me a while to figure out what I should do with this one.  I finally decided that white was the way to go.















Believe it or not, I have never painted numbers on any of my furniture.   I don't know why, but I am glad that I finally did!  I kind of want to keep this one!





I decided to mix up my own chalk paint again!  I love this stuff!!!  I gave it two coats, and then using 150 grit sandpaper, I distressed it.  Most of the time I use glaze, but I wanted this one to be a bit brighter, so I just put a little wax on to protect the finish! 




2 comments:

  1. Love this little cabinet! The numbers are the perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that's it... I've seen enough to declare YOU ARE A PRO!!!

    I would LOVE to have this in our home. I am in desperate need of a night stand in our guest bedroom and THIS is exactly what I'm after!

    Good for you! I'd keep it too!

    ReplyDelete