Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Grey and White Antique Dresser

Hello???  It has been a long time since I have blogged about my furniture.  I have been one busy Mama!  Things have finally slowed down and I am finally getting back into painting!  Wahoo!

Once a year, the really nice areas of my city hold a huge neighborhood yard sale... Yes,  I wait all year for it!!!!

We were going from house to house, when I spotted this beauty!  It was a whole set that came with a bed, dresser, and vanity!  The price was great, so I snagged it!

BEFORE

AFTER

I painted the body in Sherwin William's Alabaster.  It's one of my new favorite whites!  Then I painted the drawers in Urban Sunrise.

 
 I wanted all the details to POP, so I used a black glaze all over it.
 
 




It's so good to finally have a paint brush back in my hand!

XOXO
Wendy


5 comments:

  1. what a transformation! Love the colors you chose - great piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful transformation! Visiting from FFF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty now-love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty and sophisticated! Featured at Be Inspired this morning. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete