Thursday, November 8, 2012

Goodies For The Bazaar

Here is a quick peek at what I have been working on.  As I said before, my first bazaar is coming up.  I am so excited.  I have been working like a dog on all of the goodies.

  We don't reuse plastic in my household, so we usually tons of glass jars. I saw something similar to these on Pinterest. Very simple and so cute!


 These are my flower magnets.  I love them.  I will be making a lot of these as Christmas gifts this year.  I have always wanted to make my own gifts!

What's a bazaar without the old sheet music wreath?  I put a little spin on mine and added a little metal plate to the center.  Throw a magnet on whatever you like and you can switch out the center.  I was thinking a heart for Valentine's Day would be super cute.

I had some canvas bags leftover from last year.  I added little fabric rosettes to give them a nice touch.  I might have to make a few for myself.

Lots and lots of glass bulbs.  I added ribbon, twine, and shredded sheet music to them.  Whatever doesn't sell will be on my tree this year.  It has been 10 years since I switched out my tree, so I am in  need of something new.

I mad a ton of gift bags.  This is just one.  I probably made too many of these, but once this crafter gets going, it's hard for me to stop.

I have some more stuff, but they are not quite ready yet.  I better get a move on it.  My bazaar is this Saturday!

XOXO
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment