Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Grey With a French Twist

Hi Everyone!  I found this Dresser at one of my favorite thrift stores.  Small dressers are my favorite.  They can be used for so many things.  I think that this one would look so cute in a dining room used as a buffet!

Before


After

Some pieces I know what I want to do right away, this was not one of them.  Even as I was putting on the first coat, I still didn't know what direction to go, so i just went with it.  



I know that a lot of you are experts on transferring images.  I am not, so I just went with printing it out, penciling the back, and tracing the front.  


 I switched out the top drawer's hardware for these little flowers that I found at Hobby Lobby.





Sometimes, it's more fun when you don't know what the final outcome is going to be.  Just trust yourself and let your creative side take over!

XOXO
Wendy

1 comment:

  1. You inspire me! your dresser turned out beautifully; the color is gorgeous and I like the addition of the "Paris," transfer.

    ReplyDelete