Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Aqua Ombre Dresser

I have slacking lately on keeping up with my blog.  As fun as it is to get comments and see my furniture all over Pinterest, I keep this blog mostly for myself.  It is intended to be a my photo album of my projects.  I have tons of redos that I have failed to blog about. I better get crackin'!

I thought that I snapped a before picture of this guy, but apparently, I didn't.  It was in great shape.  Just outdated.


I painted the body and top drawer with ASCP's Old White.  Then I used ASCP's Florence and Old 
White for the drawers.








This guy was posted and picked up within 45 minutes with 4 other people wanting it.  I might just have to do a couple more of these!

XOXO
Wendy

2 comments:

  1. I can see why it was so popular, such a pretty color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to feature you at the party this morning. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete